Dentsu Africa is delighted to have won 51 awards at the prestigious Pitcher Awards which took place over the weekend. It is an annual awards program, focused on promoting African creativity in the marketing, advertising, media, public relations, digital and entertainment industries.
Dentsu Kenya won the coveted Agency of the Year award as they received the highest aggregate points across all categories for the awards.
The outstanding performance didn’t stop there, dentsu Kenya also won Digital Agency of the Year. The team received this accolade because it had the highest aggregate points in the Digital, Mobile, and Social Craft categories.
Asked about his team’s success, Chris Madison, CEO of dentsu Kenya, said: “To be recognized as one of the truly pan-African awards for creative excellence is a testament to our team’s commitment to creating African stories. that resonate with the African consumer. . Without our incredible customers, this success would not be possible.
Dentsu has won three Grands Prix:
- Channel: Integrated Campaigns – Dentsu Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya, for the MalariaNo More campaign, Draw The Line Against Malaria
- Channel: Media Usage – Dentsu Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya for Safaricom PLC for The Breathing Billboard Campaign – Safaricom PL
- Bon: For-profit organization – Dentsu Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya for SafariCom PLC for the Bonga for Good campaign
The inspiring performance of the dentu teams did not stop there, as they also received eight gold medals for the following:
- Channel: Integrated Campaign: dentsu McGarryBowen, Lagos, Nigeria for Netflix for King of Boys II Campaign
- Channel: Use of influencers and brand ambassadors: Isobar Lagos, Nigeria for Budweiser for the Budweiser Game of Kings campaign
- Channel: Use of Ideas and Strategy: Dentsu Kenya Ltd, Nairobi, Kenya for Absa Kenya for Wezesha Campaign – Absa Kenya
- Channel: Use of ideas and strategy: Dentsu Kenya Ltd, Nairobi, Kenya for Safaricom PLC for the Bonga for good campaign
- Channel: Media Use – Dentsu Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya, for Malaria No More Campaign, Draw The Line Against Malaria
- Crafts: Digital, Mobile & Social Craft Dentsu Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya for the Malaria No More campaign, Draw The Line Against Malaria
- Craft: Film Craft – Dentsu Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya for Netflix for The H-Town Gambit campaign
- Digital: Novel & Devices – Dentsu Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya for Safaricom PLC for the Bonga for Good campaign
If eight golds and three Grand Prix awards weren’t enough for dentsu, they also walked away with 17 silvers and 20 bronzes to fill the awards cabinet. Click here to see the full list of winners.
Dawn Rowlands, CEO of dentsu Africa, said: “In 2010 we saw the possibility of a truly African network. With one client and one vision, we charted a course we can all be proud of today. These victories are the result of radical collaboration between us on a regional level and our customers. Having teams that understand what it takes to create African solutions to African challenges has paid off way beyond what we imagined when we started this journey in 2010. But that’s just the beginning.
Dentsu Africa wins 51 Pitcher Awards
Source link Dentsu Africa wins 51 Pitcher Awards