Lifestyle

Fraud case filed against ‘Skeem Saam’ actor Sebasa Mogale

Sello Bonoko, the man accused Absolutely Sam Actor Sebasa Mogale defrauded him of more than R200 000 in September 2020, a lawsuit has reportedly been filed against the media.

Depending on The sun every day, a fraudulent lawsuit was opened against the actor on Saturday 21 May. The news comes after the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC). announced that Mogale had been fired from his Thobela FM afternoon show, Ntshirogeloon Friday, May 20.

READ: “I Can’t Cope”: Diep City actor Vele Manenje quits radio after 8 days

SEBASA MOGALE PRAYER FOR PERSONS WHO WANTS HIS MONEY BUYED

Bonoko is said to have opened a fraud case at the Polokwane police station as Mogale conspired to defraud him of R235 000.

“I want my money back. paid R235 000 to Sebasa’s bitcoin company and allowed me R50 000 a month return. This was in September 2020, but no money was received. I had no idea he was scamming. He assured me that his business was fair, “he explained to the Daily Sun.

According to Bonoko, Mogale advertised his bitcoin company with his radio show which convinced him that it was the right thing to do. When they arrived at the actor’s business venue, 20 people were going to the investment conference.

“I was also able to open a criminal case on Saturday (May 21). I hope the police will investigate and arrest the perpetrator, ”he said.

READ: ‘Muted’: DJ Sgqemeza of Ukhozi FM and two producers suspended

SEBASA MOGALE KWAKWA EBO ‘False’

Following the news of the alleged fraud, Mogale took to Instagram on May 20 to issue a statement.

The actor said he had no cryptocurrency business, claiming he was only a network broker.

“I am a veteran radio actor, filmmaker, MC and entrepreneur who recently became a network marketer (in terms of cryptocurrency trading) brought in by others.

“I never ordered or forced anyone to enter. Of course, I would encourage everyone to do their own research, especially because I know that not everyone knows the cryptocurrency industry, ”he explained.

In his speech, Mogale went on to explain that anyone who invests has access to their account.

In addition, he spoke The car Blance epoisode released on May 15 regarding this allegation.

“In March of 2022, I received an email from Carte Blanche, and questions about the false charges against me. I have responded to the email with all the comments and comments made in this statement and others. Anyway, because of what they know so well. Carte Blanche chose not to share all my responses during their campaign on May 15 2022. “

Read the full statement below:

SABC released a statement on the future of the show

In a statement, SABC Group CEO of industry and marketing, Gugu Ntuli said Mogale is being given the opportunity to develop its own business model.

“Thobela FM has decided to release Sebasa Mogale, (Ntshirogeli) The afternoon show, followed by Carte Blanche to reveal ‘. Mr. Mogale offers the opportunity to address issues raised in the recent media coverage of private equity transactions including crypto currencies.

“Meanwhile, Mankoko Baby will be accepting Ntsirogele and Skhumbuzo Mbatha. The company takes the interests of its weak audience seriously, and nothing will change its analysis on this issue. “



Fraud case filed against ‘Skeem Saam’ actor Sebasa Mogale

Source link Fraud case filed against ‘Skeem Saam’ actor Sebasa Mogale

Back to top button