Tech

Lawsuit over alleged thieves of Enyobeni Tavern victim postponed to Tuesday – SABC News

Case of three men charged with stealing some of the people who died in this case Anyobenny Tavern Tragedy The official bail hearing in the East London Magistrates’ Court has been postponed to Tuesday.

In the same court, the case against a fourth suspect, who is a minor, has been postponed to August 30.

They were arrested last week. Some of the stolen items include shoes, hair and watches. The stolen items were identified by the deceased’s family.

The cause of death is still under investigationHowever, methanol was found in the body of the deceased.

Methanol is toxic to humans. Police said the suspects were not related to the death.

Police said there could be more arrests related to theft.

Brigadier General Thembinkosi Kinana said: “The investigation is ongoing and we can expect more arrests at this stage.”

video | Anyobenny Tavern | Four suspects appear in court in connection with theft of goods.

Lawsuit over alleged thieves of Enyobeni Tavern victim postponed to Tuesday – SABC News

Source link Lawsuit over alleged thieves of Enyobeni Tavern victim postponed to Tuesday – SABC News

Back to top button