Pele has moved out of the intensive care unit Albert Einstein Hospital in São Paulo said on Tuesday that Brazilian soccer tycoon would enter the general room after undergoing surgery to remove a tumor in the right colon.
The hospital added in a statement that the 80-year-old was in good clinical condition.
Pele, who won the World Cup three times, was hospitalized earlier this month because a tumor was found in the right colon during a routine examination. The tumor was removed and sent for analysis.
Pele has been suffering from hip problems for years and cannot walk on her own. His public appearance has already been cut before the COVID-19 pandemic, and since then he has made little unnecessary intrusion outside his home near Santos.
Pele was transferred from the intensive care unit, the hospital says-SABC News
Source link Pele was transferred from the intensive care unit, the hospital says-SABC News